Thursday, March 23, 2006

God Hates Fred Phelps


How do I know? 'Cause the bible tells me so.

This idiot, Phelps and his minions (most, if not all, are family members--he's got 17 children and 54 grandchildren, for God's sake!) will be spewing his hateful message in front of the Capitol today at 3 or 3:30. This is the idiot who pickets funerals of soldiers killed in Iraq with, well, the pictures above should speak for themselves.

I'm going to head downtown and take a few shots of these flatlanders (Topeka!) and I'll post them, hopefully, tomorrow.

These idiots are also going to picket a Matthew Shepard Foundation fund raising dinner outside the Westin Tabor Center at about 5pm on Saturday.

I'm remembering Anita Bryant, right now. Jesus...

Curiously, Fred Phelps--the leader of this hatefilled little bevy of dipshits--landed a slot at West Point--according to his biography on their website--and, subsequently gave up that appointment because God sent him in another direction. Something wrong with that explanation, me thinks.

Oh well... We'll see what develops today at the Capitol. Come one, come all.

No comments: