Saturday, January 15, 2005

Oh My! A Gay Bomb!

My friend Brian sent me this link --http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4174519.stm -- from the BBC. It reads, in part:

The plan for a so-called "love bomb" envisaged an aphrodisiac chemical that would provoke widespread homosexual behaviour among troops, causing what the military called a "distasteful but completely non-lethal" blow to morale.

Oh my....
This was way back in 1994, but, does it give you a little insight into the military mind? I mean can you -- as a rational, educated human being -- even imagine such a thing, much less contemplate spending over seven million dollars developing it.

But, now that I think about it, it might of been fun though if they could of made it work. I mean ... Can you imagine the possibilities? What if we bombed the Red states...

Or, even if they could have put the active incredients in an aerosol. Remember that straight guy on the bus the other day...

No, no. Never mind.



No comments: