Saturday, October 09, 2004

Kerry/Bush - Second Debate - Yesterday's Post

First of all, why doesn't this surprise me? I can just see Karl Rove sitting is some dark little room whispering into a microphone which, during the first debate, electronically transmitted answers, facts, etc. to Dumbya's ear. Nope, not surprised at all.

Kerry did well last night. Dumbya's testosterone was up last night, with the consequence that he came across as the arrogant little, dumb prick that he is. I thought he was going to jump into the crowd and throw a few punches at people just for the hell of it.

Yesterday afternoon I posted something that my cousin Butch had sent to me. Suffice it to say, my cousin's dislike of Dumbya exceeds mine by a factor of probably ten raised to the nth power. After rereading that post this morning, I realized it was a wee bit too vitriolic and graphic even for me. So, I deleted it and do apologize if anyone was offended by it.

One other note on the debate. I thought it was great when Dumbya heralded his thirty-member Iraqi coalition and Kerry made the point that twenty-seven of those coalition members are nation-states smaller than Missouri (or was it smaller than St. Louis?).




No comments: